Proud to belong....Formerly AmeriCast Technologies, we are now Bradken.
Bradken - Engineered Products division is a full service steel foundry and machining organization. Carbon, low alloy & stainless steel castings weighing as much as 55,000 lbs, we cover a wide range of materials and configurations.
From engineered concept to finished product, Bradken keys in on highly engineered, large, complex, mission critical steel castings. In order to support that claim our Engineered Products division employs leading edge technology, coupled with extensive industry experience & value added offerings.
- Assisted Engineering (Fabrication to cast, improving castability)
- Patterns & Tooling
- Carbon/Stainless & Specialty Steel Castings
- Linatron X-Ray capabilities for wall thicknesses beyond 6.5"
- Nuclear certified
- Machining & Value Added Services
- Wear Products and Consumables (click here for more info)
Visit is on Bradken's main web site:http://www.bradken.com.au/our-divisions/engineered-products/engineered-products.aspx